Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Bonnaroo Part 1

I am planning to spend a short summer vacation at the Bonnaroo Music & Arts Festival in Manchester, Tennessee. My daughter, Olivia and I will be driving out there and camping out. It should be a great time. My favorite rock band, Radiohead, is headlining the show. I will also be enjoying Sonic Youth, Cat Power, Ben Folds, and some other lesser known bands that should be really good. Olivia is most looking forward to seeing The Streets perform, although I can't handle much rap, even when it is with a British accent.

The festival has a design contest every year. If someone submits a graphic design and the show producers decide to use it in any way, then the festival is free. Being the renaissance man that I am, I took a chance and submitted my own design for the contest:


I should find out whether or not it wins at the end of this week. Wish me luck.

1 comment:

[s] said...

Cute