Monday, September 18, 2006

UFOs at the Zoo


Friday night was a very special night here in Oklahoma City. Our very own Flaming Lips played a magical concert at the Zoo Amphitheater. The Lips also took the opportunity to film their upcoming live DVD during that performance. I had a fantastic time as did everyone I knew that attended. In a prior article on this blog, I mentioned that I had met Wayne Coyne of the Flaming Lips and that we had several mutual friends. Well, in case you doubted me, here we are hanging out after the show.

2 comments:

Randy said...

Olivia looks happy!

goodfox said...

hey, i was surfing for "the flaming lips" and came upon your blog. good to see that you still listen to good music with ears of sobriety. (i knew you and your siblings WAY back when at the W. Club, when i went by the moniker of "t.j.") i don't know that i'd ever move back to OK, but if i did, it's nice to know that great musicians are there.